Great potential but needs development
I love the idea of this app and use it regularly as a place where I can write down prayer requests. As there is no app for Catholics regarding prayer intentions, I was grateful to find this one. The app is a wonderful start but needs further development.
I would suggest the following improvements:
1. Get new readers for the psalms - the readings are overly dramatic.
2. For each psalm, include a line which talks about the theme of the psalm.
3. Include music selections to listen to - the Daughters of St. Paul have so much beautiful, peaceful music. It would be ideal to have pictures with the music.
4. I have not found an easy way to delete a journal entry (which are basically all prayer intentions).
5. When I correct spelling in the journal, half the time the changes don't take! Frustrating . . .
Love the written prayers but I would like to see more prayers that address specific prayer intention themes.
That all being said, this is an app that I use daily and it has greatly helped in keeping track of prayer intentions and I pray for them more regularly. Like I said, this app is great in theory but needs development to be truly great. Knowing the Daughters of St. Paul, that will happen soon - they do wonderful work! I look forward to giving this app 5 stars in the near future.